
The beach on Skaha Lake wasn't very inviting, but there was someone windsurfing.

Twin Lakes with snow!

Brian and a friend in Manning Park. During the Olympics they shipped snow to Cypress Mountain from Manning Park (about 200 kms). There was definitely lots of snow there - the first real snow we've seen all winter.

Brian just previewed this post and declared in pathetic. You see - there's a reason why I've resisted blogging. I once took a personality test that determined that 99.9% of the population is more creative than me. Now there's a fascinating fact about me that you probably didn't know :)
I think it is an Awesome post! It has a few of my favorite things in it... Skaha Beach, Twin Lakes, and my parents. 2 weeks tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI miss twin lakes. How much longer???
ReplyDeleteSomeone I know says he had the same problem with those personality tests. Apparently they are only meant for normal people. They are unable to cope with responses from multi talented types! Mum.
ReplyDelete