October 29, 2010

Finally - A Blog!!

Okay - I did warn you that I wouldn't be good at this!! Now I realize that it has been almost three months since I posted anything. Here are a few random pics to keep you up to date. They are really random because I never remember to post them in reverse order.


Mike and John came for a quick fishing trip over the Thanksgiving weekend and Brian got to resurrect his skills as a fishmonger. His filleting skills were amazing!


Edmonton in October - we went to the Japanese Village to celebrate Mike's 30th birthday and sing "Happy Birthday dear customer".





A great pic of Brian and Zach while watching Abby at gymnastics.


Snow in the mountains - between Kelowna and Merrit.


The Venables Boys - celebrating Ted & Laura's 60th wedding anniversary in September.


I promise (really) that you won't have to wait this long for the next post!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting! I am looking forward to more :) Love you guys. xoxox

    ReplyDelete